NDIS Support Coordination
At Reliability our approach to Support Coordination Services is no different to anything we do, we pride ourselves on collaboration with all stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcomes for our NDIS participants. Through our industry experience we have a thorough understanding of NDIS funding and how it can be utilised. We provide Support Coordination to NDIS participants throughout various Regions in Victoria
Servicing the following locations;
We are totally independent with no allegiances when assisting participants to choose service providers who will meet their needs and in turn achieve their goals.
We offer a free consultation with any participant who would like to know more about the service we offer including;
- Our plan working book and mapping process
- How we work with you to implement and monitor your NDIS plan
- How to identify options for community, mainstream and funded NDIS supports
- How you could meet with, choose and establish service agreements with providers
- How to register for myGov website and link to NDIS Participant Portal myplace
- How to navigate and check you details on myplace
- If you are self-managing any element of your plan: how to make service bookings, monitor funding, submit payment requests and provide feedback
Want to know more? Feel free to call us on 0488 609 352 or complete the Book an Appointment form.
Book an appointment
We understand life is busy, you can contact us in the most convenient way for you, via phone, email or simply book your free consultation now. We’re transparent and committed to providing quality service and advice. Through our network and experience we have resources available to meet your needs, please feel free to contact us today.